In these tragic and crazy times, we are still fully functional and fully staffed, and can real conduct real estate showings virtually, consult with clients online and offer marketing advice for an uncertain near future.
We are here to provide and support our clients and our community during a time when people are afraid and not sure what the future holds. They can count on us to be there to not only help with your new home, but delivering actual hope that things will go back to normal.
I have been sourcing and dropping off hand sanitizer and cleaning products to those clients that are afraid to leave their homes. While it continues to be hard to find them, I am on the road daily (in gloves) to support my clients as they have supported me.
We as Americans must face adversity head on, not like an Ostrich with our head in the sand. Here are a few of the latest facts about the corona virus and some helpful advice and encouragement!
- It’s a Virus and lives for three to twelve day on most surfaces. So don’t touch things that could have possibly been exposed.
- The death percentage is nine time higher in seniors population and especially people with underlying health issues. Proof positive Italy has a population that is 80% senior citizens. In America the senior population is less than 17%. That explains why the death total in Italy is 9 times greater percentage wise than America and triple any other country in the world.
- Don’t let this virus consume you have confidence, but remain vigilant. Don’t go to areas where large amounts of people go to. Yes avoid supermarkets and places like Target. I asked my local Publix manager and he said the sales volume has increased since this virus hit. So if you need to go carry a bottle of 90 % alcohol with a spray attachment, and gloves if you have them. Spray the cart and even the boxes and containers and or packaging. Use the antibacterial wipes after you spray with alcohol. Protect yourself by carrying them with you at all times.
- We are not going into a recession unless the virus does not get contained. The only American workers expected to be on the job are logistics and trucking, hospitals, grocery stores, warehouses, pharmacies, gas stations and of course, our dedicated and critical first responders.
- If all of the world listens and limits contact with others and better yet STAYS HOME, in 3 to 6 weeks we should be on the road to recovery!
- Avoid food deliveries and cook your own food. You don’t know who is preparing your food and if they are sick or even if there not showing signs they could still be a carrier for the virus. This is especially true with children.